Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WOW What an amazing learning experience!!!

I am still in awe, and overloaded with information from last nights conference I attended in Omaha with the amazing David Ziser! It was worth every penny and minute, and in my opinion, SUPER cheap for the amount of knowledge you get from it! David is an AMAZINGLY talented photographer, service the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. Check out his website he is AMAZING http://www.ziser.com/
Anyways, what a learning experience that was! I must say that a LOT of things will be changing for me and my business! He really opened my eyes to lots of new software, equipment and most of all how to do lighting the right way! He is truly an inspiration and I am so glad that I took the time to attend the conference! If you or someone you know would like to learn more about attending it, the website is: http://www.digitalwakeupcall.com/
Seriously, he is AMAZING, funny, and oh so talented that I could only dream of producing those amazing images that he gets! All of this will be Incorporated into my upcoming weddings and sittings, so I hope to give my clients an amazing new edgy look that will WOW you all! So be on the lookout! I just had to share my amazing experience with all of you! Now onto a buying spree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment