Sunday, September 27, 2009

BUSY couple of weeks!

This seems to be the start of my busy session time!!! So expect a LOT of new pics coming!

My first session was my good friend Jamie's twins again for their 3 month session! This time little Landyn was the one that didn't want to cooperate fully! But we still got some great shots for mom and dad! Landyn has a heart condition, which is financially putting a burden on the family so today there was a benefit held for him! Hopefully the items me and the rest of the donors donated will bring in money to pay off his growing medical bills! Lots of love to you Jamie and Jessie, and your lil cuties!




Next up is Brysen. This was also his 3 month session, with some mommy & me pictures thrown in! I have worked with Jennifer's family before for her sisters senior pictures, and have a great relationship with the family since they have been friends of mine for many years. Brysen did awesome for his first time in my studio! Such a little trooper! And mom and him looked AMAZING!! Thanks for choosing NWD Jen!





And last session for this blog, 2010 Senior Kody from Lakeview. It was great learning about your passions and your career goals Kody! Your were a great senior to work with and I loved all your ideas!!! Enjoy your senior year and good luck with college!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment