Monday, September 7, 2009

What a week!!!

Well, another busy week, mainly with me being sick! I started the week off as normal, allergies and all! First off I had a repeat client, which is always great to watch the kido's grow up! Skyler had her 6 month session in the studio and mom had some great ideas that she had in mind! We got the main ones she wanted before Skyler got a little cranky, and we were still able to give mom some great pics! Anyways, onto Skyler's pictures!






My second and final session of the week was another repeat client that I haven't work with in a long time! I have worked with Jenny's sister a ton, and was the photographer for Jenny's wedding 2 or 3 years ago so it's been quite awhile since I have seen Jenny! She has 2 boys and just had a baby girl named Scout. She is such a cutie pie! I was so excited for all of Jenny's ideas, which she had a TON of! I love when my clients have ideas of what they want! Most of them were all new for me, and I got to do some mommy and me shots, which turned out soooo cute!!! I was so excited trying out my new ideas and lighting ideas as well so I'm really glad when Jenny had tears looking at them! Onto the images!!!








As for me, I am out of commission right now and I'm not sure for how long. I won't be able to answer calls, since I have laryngitis, so just drop me an email or text and I will get back to you. I went to the ER yesterday, in hopes that they could help the pain but I am out of luck. I am getting through today, doing very little work, since I only have gotten a few hours of sleep each night. I hope to hit up the doctor tomorrow and not go back to the ER tonight. Hopefully he can help me out with the pain. Thanks to everyone for their kind words and understanding with orders, weddings and sittings! Have a Happy Labor Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment