Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More amazing sessions with amazing clients!!!

I have been SOOO far behind on blogging so I apologize! Anyways, its been busy busy busy! More wedding and session posts to come in the coming weeks! Things never seems to stop coming for me, its like a to-do list that never ends! At least now I can cross blogging off that list! :) Anyways, onto the sessions!
First up, Rallie's 1 year session. I have worked with the family earlier this year for family pictures, so she may look familiar to my photography followers! Rallie's mom had great ideas and great props, which is always great to create my clients' visions! We started with Husker pictures, very fitting since the first game is this weekend! Rallie wasn't in the best of moods so we got what we could while she was not so happy. But we got some great shots and I'm so glad the family enjoyed them!




Next up, Audrey. This was her six month session and she was such a doll!!! She did great the whole time, a few tears as always but nothing too horrible! Thank god for toys and beads!!! We also did some family pictures outside the studio on our lake. She really enjoyed all the grass and trees!! Onto the images!






And to end last week, I had an amazing engagement shoot with Lana and Jared at Mahoney State Park near Lincoln. Lana & Jared picked an amazing location and I was overjoyed to see all the amazing spots they had picked out!! I couldn't stop snapping my shutter! We had a ton of fun and it was great to catch up with Lana. We were in high school together and we haven't talked in over 5 years! So that was an added plus! Anyways, onto the images!







1 comment:

  1. Angie,

    We love our pics! Thanks so much. I love them more and more everytime I look at them!I haven't had time to narrow any out for printing but I am excited to do that! Thanks again for the wonderful job you did and all the hard work of editting and putting pics up fast!

    Lana (& Jared)

    ReplyDelete