Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Andrea & Nick; August 22nd, Columbus

This blog is a long time coming, but of course working ANOTHER full time job puts me behind! I had the opportunity to photograph an amazing couple on August 22nd in Columbus. Andrea & Nick were friends with my brother back in high school so I knew them before hand. They are such an amazing couple to work with and are so in love! Andrea, you looked STUNNING! Everything came together great and your colors were amazing! And Nick, your white tux was the perfect highlight to your perfect day! Your reception was AMAZING! Every detail was perfect and couldn't have been any better!!! I had a blast capturing your big day and I hope you enjoy the memories that I captured for you and your families! Thanks so much for choosing New World Designs and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!!

Here are the vendors that helped make Andrea & Nick's day perfect!
Church-Trinity Lutheran
Reception-New World Inn
Cake-Elaine Jakobs
Catering-New World Inn
Hair-Allure Hair & Spa; Tara & Heather
Tux-JPatrick Tux Shop
Dress-Roxys Bridal in Norfolk
Flowers-Dixie Lampman
Decorations-BLowe Budget Weddings & More' Michelle Lowe & Renie Breuer

Now onto my favorites!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment