Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sara & Jesse; April 17th, Lindsey/Leigh, NE

Saturday was yet another gorgeous day for another gorgeous wedding! I headed out to Lindsey, NE for the ceremony and we got some gorgeous pictures before mass. It was great to finally meet Jesse and Sara! I LOVED your dress Sara! It was absolutely stunning and you were glowing in it! The ceremony was gorgeous, and everything went perfect as planned. I really loved the sermon. It was one of the most touching Catholic ceremonies I have been to, and since I too am Catholic its always a joy to be involved in Catholic weddings! After the ceremony, we all headed to Leigh, NE where the reception was held at the fair grounds. When I walked into the building, I was seriously stunned at the decorations! The lighting decorations were AMAZING to say the least, and the limes in the vases were perfect! Everything was so gorgeous and very well planned! Thanks again you two for having me capture your wedding day! Thanks for choosing NWD and enjoy your images and video!












No comments:

Post a Comment