Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Props & Class of 2011 Senior Specials!

Yes that's right! LOTS of new items in for my 2011 season! I recently just purchased 12, yes, 12 new backdrops that are simply amazing for my upcoming summer season and I think you will all very much enjoy them! I also have a few new props, such as my amazing new yellow chair that I am DYING to take out in the country and use, as well as some other projects in the works, thanks to my amazing handyman Kenny :) So book your session today!
Here are my current 2011 Senior Specials!
Book and pay your session fee before May 1st and receive 24 free wallets!
Order over $500 in prints and products and receive two free Mini Accordion Books!
Order over $1000 in prints and products and receive a free 5x5 album from your sitting!
First 10 seniors to book get an extra 48 wallets of their choice free!
Call today to book your senior session and be sure to mention any specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment