Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Technical Difficulties causing Delays

As some of you may or may not know, we had a computer crash this last Friday due to an unseen problem. Right now it is being worked on down in Omaha, and I want to assure everyone that ALL client files are save and backed up! Orders, sessions AND weddings will all be delayed. I am so sorry for the inconvenience! If you have any questions you can email me directly at angie@neworldesigns.com and I will answer your questions as soon as possible. Please bare with me during this stressful time and all orders/weddings/sessions will be finished ASAP once my computer is back. We are expecting early next week for the repairs to be done, and if the hard drive is fine, I will be back up and running in no time! Sessions ARE still being booked so be sure to check out the specials on my website! Happy Spring everyone and thanks for everyone's patience so far! I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment