Monday, May 3, 2010

Sisterly Love & Family Fun!

Last week, I had two amazing session, both with some new clients, AND props and backdrops! Onto the sessions!
Alex & Kinley came to the studio for the first time this week and it was such a joy to see such cute little girls!!! Alex is three, and her baby sister is almost 3 months, and what happy girls they were! It took a bit for Alex to warm up, but once I brought out some skirts, and toys, she opened up to the camera like a pro! We started with some of her alone, then added her sister into a few. Kinley is such a doll! GORGEOUS blue eyes both the girls have (Yes I am jealous!) I had a blast meeting these two and their mother! Thanks for choosing NWD and I hope you enjoy your images!






My next session was with my wedding package winners, Tina & Aaron. We started off with their engagement in the studio, and then headed outside to finish up their shots. Once finished, her little girl Jaedin. She is SUCH a cutie!! We then did a few family shots outside, and then headed back into the studio for some more family shots and some of just Jaedin. I had a BLAST! Congrats again you two and I look forward to your wedding in July!





No comments:

Post a Comment