Monday, December 6, 2010

Flying by faster then fast!itHope

Again, behind on blogging! I am HORRIBLE I know! The holidays are keeping me busy and I am loving it! So onto my WAY behind sessions!

First up, my regular Rhylan, for his 2 month session. His mom always has great ideas and since it was around Halloween of course we did some shots in his Halloween costume! SUPER cute little guy and I just love watching him grow up every month!





Next up, another regular Brady and family. We started with a family shot and then finished up with some adorable shots of him for mom and dad! Enjoy!





Now for the McDonald/Thompson Family. I just love getting to meet new clients that have so much fun during their session! The girls were a hoot and they were so much fun to photograph! Hope you enjoy your images and hope to photograph your family again!






Yet again another baby plan regular. I just LOVE this little guy! Ethan came in with mom for some Christmas pictures and as usual she had an amazing idea! We started with a Charlie Brown Christmas theme....SOOO adorable and ended with some basic shots for the holidays! I can't wait to see this little cutie again!



Onto Brooke's AMAZING three year session! Brooke's mom is a very good friend of mine, and I am always so excited when I get to photograph her family, which will soon be growing! (YAY! I LOVE BABIES!) Last time we photographed Brooke we got some adorable shots, and this time was even better! She did AMAZING and is such an angel! I am absolutely in love with her and of course her images! Thanks Jennifer for bringing Brooke in! :)




And last up, little Rhylan again for his 3 month sitting! Christmas time makes for great pictures! Again, mom had some adorable ideas and I was more then happy to create them for her! We started with the Christmas shots, then onto the CUTEST cowboy idea ever, and then onto a few more Christmas hat shots. Even though he was a not thrilled with a camera in his face, he still did amazing! Thanks again Courtney! See you in a month!





No comments:

Post a Comment