Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Falling for Fall!

Ohh boy and I falling for fall! It is absolutely gorgeous out! The colors, the weather, everything about it is perfect! And yet again another blog for everyone to enjoy!

First up was a short Halloween shoot with little Brady! His little monkey costume was SOOO cute!



Next up was Addison for her 3 month session. What a cutie! I had a blast dolling up this little cutie and her smile just melted your heart!






Lastly was one of my May 2011 wedding couples. These two have got to be one of my favorite couples ever! They are so cute together, and I can totally relate to both of them in their career fields so we always have something to talk about! We got some great shots in town and the fall colors were absolutely perfect for their sitting! I had a blast you two! See you in May!






I also want to thank all my clients for all the sympathy notes as well as the rescheduling that had to happen due to the loss of my grandmother. It was GREATLY appreciated! I have the most amazing clients EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment