Thursday, December 30, 2010

Katie & Justin; December 11th; Columbus/Schuyler Nebraska

I guess the holidays have gotten the best of me because I am behind! Ahh! Well a few weeks ago I photographed my final wedding of the year! It was an AMAZING end to an amazing wedding season! Katie and Justin are such a fun, outgoing and wonderful couple and I had a BLAST working with Katie's family again and seeing one of my past wedding couples again! They had an absolutely gorgeous wedding, with an even more gorgeous reception! With almost 600 people on the guest list, the winter storm unfortunately held some family and friends back because of the weather, but it was still by far the biggest wedding turnout I have photographed yet! Katie looked STUNNING! Thanks to the videographer, I had the opportunity to give the newlyweds a wedding gift that they will never forget. I provided engagement images for the videographer to add into their VERY moving slideshow. Tears were flowing from EVERYONE and once the slideshow got to the engagement images, Katie was stunned and I too broke down! I have such amazing couples and I know that will be something they will watch for years to come! Thank you so much for making my final 2010 wedding so amazing! I had an absolute blast and I wish you the best! Enjoy your images!












No comments:

Post a Comment