Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tammy & Justin E-Session

A few days ago, I met up with my amazing friends Justin and Tammy for the second set of their engagements. We had gorgeous weather, but weren't expecting the swarms of mosquitos and bugs from the recent flooding in the area. The first location was in a park that I haven't shot in yet but it turned out after just a few shots (which turned out to be AMAZING for lighting) that we had to leave asap because of the bugs! We were getting eaten alive, and Justin was starting to swell up pretty bad. So we headed to a bridge nearby, which worked out great! We got some amazing shots, but still had to cut the session short because of the bugs! Thanks Justin and Tammy for being such troopers and sticking it out! Enjoy your images and see you at your wedding in July! (I'm sure I'll see you before then Tammy!) Love you both!





No comments:

Post a Comment