Friday, June 11, 2010

Levi-Scotus Senior 2011

I seem to be on a roll with the Scotus High School in town, and I'm loving it! Levi was my first senior to book, months ago, so I knew he was excited! We had one heck of a storm in the morning that dumped about 3 inches of rain on us which almost cancelled the session, but we went ahead anyways and I am so glad we did! Perfect weather yet again, and another VERY creative senior! I loved all his ideas, props, and his passion for his many talents! I just love seniors that know what they want, and have a vision of how they want their pictures to look! It makes my job so much more enjoyable to have seniors speak their thoughts so I can give them EXACTLY what they are wanting, and I hope I did just that for you Levi! Enjoy your images, and of course your senior year! Best of luck to you! See you at your brothers wedding in December! Remember to SMILE! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment