Friday, June 11, 2010

Becky- Scotus Senior 2011

I am so excited to be diving into 2010 with some AMAZING seniors! Becky is on of the few girls I have booked so far this year, and since I am working with her sister (who is also a dear friend) on her wedding, I was so excited to get to do her senior pictures! Becky had TONS of ideas for her session, and it was a BLAST to get to work with her and her sister (and their dog of course). We had a TON of fun, and I got to use one of my amazing ideas I have had for some time on Becky's session! After many bug bites, and me being chased after by a large buzzy bee, we got through it all, with AMAZING weather and some even more amazing shots! Enjoy your senior year Becky, and I look forward to working with your family again in July!





No comments:

Post a Comment