Monday, June 7, 2010

Lindsay & Brandon; June 5th; De Witt, NE

This weekend I got the chance to do a little traveling for a wedding, which I LOVE! New towns and locations are so exciting for me! I just love the change of atmosphere! Lindsay and Brandon are such a gorgeous couple, and I was so excited to get to work with them again since I hadn't seen them since their trip to Columbus for their engagements last summer! It's been too long! The day was absolutely GORGEOUS and perfect for a wedding! Lindsay dress was to die for! I loved the lace detailing...you looked STUNNING hun! The girls were a hoot and I enjoyed getting all the fun casual shots! It was such a blast! Everything went smoothly and we got some amazing pictures outside of the church, including some with their 4-wheeler! How fun was that?!?! The church was amazing, and the ceremony went perfectly! Lindsay was my first bride EVER to break down into full flown tears and I almost lost it myself! It was so touching! The reception was gorgeous, and the food was great! The dance of course was defiantly a highlight! Your wedding party was such a hoot so thanks for the great shots guys! Thanks so much you two for choosing NWD and enjoy your married lives together! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you two! Enjoy your images and slide show!











No comments:

Post a Comment