Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Fun

So I'm behind on blogging! Go figure when you work two full time jobs! Anyways, a few weeks ago I got together with the Brandl Family at the family farm for some pictures. As I drove up, I felt sooo at home! The farm, animals, scenery, and of course the families welcome! It was great to work with the Brandl Family! Enjoy your images!



My next family session was one of my past wedding clients from 2 years go! I LOVE my repeat clients, and to get to capture another aspect of their life, with a maternity session, is soooo fun! Rob and Courtney showed up ready to capture every bit of their love and most importantly Courtney's baby bell! She is due in 3 weeks, and I cannot wait to capture every minute of their little ones first live through my "Watch Me Grow" baby package. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I will see you both very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment