Friday, July 23, 2010

A baby lullaby; Beauty at its best!

WOW! Words cannot describe how much fun I had on this newborn session! This 5 day old beauty had so much dark hair I fell in love! We started off rocky, with lots of tears, but we ended with an AMAZING grand finish with some of the most gorgoeus newborn shots I have ever taken! Mom and Aunty were so happy, and thank God for cell phone ring tones, which seems to have kept this little angel asleep through all the movements of headband and hat changes. I had a BLAST! Newborns photo's are the most precious memories one can create and they are by far my favorite subjects! Remember mom's-to-be...you get a FREE newborn session if you get your little angel in within a week of birth! That's right, FREE!!! You can't recreatethese moments, but you can sure capture them! Thanks so much for choosing NWD and enjoy you new bundle of joy, and her precious images!


Look at that little grin!




No comments:

Post a Comment