Monday, August 16, 2010

Ian & Pavla Wedding Reception; Aug. 14th; Humphrey, NE

This weekend I had the pleasure of working with an old friend from WAY back in high school! Ian has actually been in the last two weddings I have photographed now so getting to see him three times now while he has been back has been a blast! And to meet his beautiful new bride was even better! Pavla is an AMAZING gal, and her and Ian were married and now reside in the Czech Republic. While they were back home visiting Ian's family, they had a small wedding reception for his friends and family back here. They are an AMAZING couple, and full of love! I had so much fun reconnecting with old friends again and getting to capture a very special day for Ian and Pavla! We did manage to sneak away to a nearby lake to do some informal shots, which I must say I LOVE! Ian and Pavla are so full of energy, love and most of all humor! I had a BLAST! Congrats you two and enjoy your new lifes together! Have a safe trip back home!





No comments:

Post a Comment