Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On the way to a WHOLE new business design!

Yes that's right! I am well on my way to a new design, logo, and look for New World Designs! I am VERY excited to reveal it to you all, once it is all finished of course! I am still in the process of the pricing and wedding package changes, but I can guarantee you will all LOVE the new wedding packages! There is so much more offered now, so you and your families will love them! If your checking the website often you may see the color changes going into play! So that's the only sneak peak you get right now until it is all said and done! A BIG thanks to Amberly Austad (a previous wedding client) for the amazing new logo!
Also be sure to check out the 2011 wedding specials! 2010 is VERY full for me so only 2011 weddings qualify! Thanks again to everyone for their support! Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment