Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maryjan & Scott; February 6th, Rural David City/Columbus

Wow, what an amazing wedding year this is already becoming! Saturday I got to spend the day with an amazing couple that are so absolutely sweet and caring! Maryjan & Scott had an amazing snow-filled wedding planned, and it went off perfectly! The night before we had a night dusting of snow, that left the ground perfectly covered for a gorgeous wedding day. I started off at Maryjan's house, with the girls and their hair. It was great getting to know all the girls, and I really enjoyed how much fun everyone had. Maryjan, you handled all your stress in stride, and everything went great! I loved your hair, and your dress was perfect!! Plus the bridesmaid's dresses were stunning and you girls looked gorgeous in them! This was my first time shooting at this amazing country church, one that I have gone to once before, so this was very exciting for me! We got some great images, and everyone had a blast! The wedding went off beautifully, and so did the reception. Everything was gorgeous. All the emotional moments made it all the more better. Scott, your speech to MJ was simply stunning, and I had goosebumps the whole time. I think that that is something every couple should do, and I commend you for having the guts to shed a tear in front of your guests! Congrats to both of you, and thanks so much for being such an amazingly stunning couple! Enjoy your new life's together and have a happy honeymoon this spring!! Thanks again to both of you and enjoy your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment