Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Profession Photographers of Nebraska Conference and LOTS of business changes underway!

This last weekend I FINALLY got to attend one of the PP of N Conferences in Grand Island, NE. I was on my Vegas vacation for the fall conference and I finally got to go to one (thanks to a lot of convincing by John Landauer, an amazing photographer from Fremont, NE) I was very happy I got to go, as did my significant other. I learn so much from this conference and have come to the realization thanks to the many mentors and speakers there that I need to revamp many things in my business structure.
So, what does this mean for my clients you ask? Well, prices will be increasing. I've been putting this off for some time now, but I promise it won't be a drastic change. My online proofing will for the most part be almost eliminated, with sessions having only 3-5 days to order online. You will also have a consultation with a week of your session for me to present your images to you! This will be something I think every client is going to love! As far as weddings, the packages will be changing, and my lower end albums are being completely eliminated. I will only be offering my high end leather albums now, and there will be some changes to the copyright free discs that are offered. This will take me a big of time to look over my sales figures and see what will work best for my business and my clients, but I can guarantee it is all for the better! The discs will not fully be eliminated I promise, but there will be changes and restrictions!
If you would like to receive the new price list when it is finished, please message me in an email and I can get one to you asap! This will take me some time, so if you are looking to book something in the near future, please get your wedding or session booked and paid for before those changes go into play! I appreciate every one's support, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for me in 2010! I already have so many weddings that I don't know if I will have a moment to breathe! Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment