Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter Wonders

So as one of my New Year's changes/promises (whatever you want to call them) is that I have told myself that this year I will take more time to myself for photography and enjoy my time alone in nature photographing anything and everything I see. So I've done this twice this year, and amazingly around my busy schedule, which I seem to be amazingly ahead on this year! :) So I've decided to share some images with you. I just love going out into the country, in the silence of fields, nature, and country roads, and just enjoy God's greatest creations. It's so calming and stress relieving, especially when I have so much going on in my life! It's just nice to get out alone, and do something for myself and share that with everyone else. So, here are some of the snowy images! Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment