Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

First off, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to be doing something I honestly love more then anything, and I'm so thankful for my amazing family and friends that support my every move!

Now, onto some long awaited sessions! I have been internet-less for about two weeks now so I apologize for any delay in pictures! It's been a HUGE hassle! Anyways, onto some sessions.

First family session from the last few weeks was the Mausbach Family. I have worked with Carrie before when I was first starting out, and she helped me get started. I had a blast with their session, and Kenna is such a ham! She could for sure be a little model! Onto the pictures!






My second family session was the Shevland family. It was great to work with neighbors, and it was a gorgeous day out! We had a big group but everyone was great and very cooperative! Thanks so much for choosing NWD! Enjoy the memories! Now onto their images!



No comments:

Post a Comment