Friday, November 6, 2009

Adorable lil girls!!

This week I had the pleasure of photographing a good friend's 2 year old, Brooke. She is SUCH a ham and I love that! It's always more difficult with a 2 year old, especially when they know you, but she did amazing!!! I tried out a lot of fun shots with her and I got some of my most amazing images from her! She is an absolute cutie! Thanks so much Jennifer & Logan! Love you all! Onto her images!








My other session for the week was an absolutely precious 8 day old diva named Jennivey. I had so much planned for her session, and although I didn't get to do it all in 2 hours, I got a lot of amazing shots for mommy and the family! She did great after a few meltdowns and finally fell asleep! It was so exciting photographing such a new baby, and she is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see her grow up! Shes absolutely precious!!! I'm so glad you got her in so early Rosie! They grow up so fast and now you have some newborn images to prove just that! Here's her gorgeous portraits!








No comments:

Post a Comment