Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter has arrived!

It's crazy how this year has flown by! So many new clients I have gotten to meet, and so many amazing friends I have made! This year is defiantly ending with faith, in so many things in my life! I am so truely blessed right now to be doing what I love and be surrounded by such amazing people and clients, some of which I consider family! Anyways, soon it will be Christmas, and then the start of a whole new year! Its crazy to think about but I am so excited for what 2010 will bring! Ok, onto my new sessions!

First up was the Kohl twins. They are 6 months now and they are getting cutter by the minute! I can't believe how fast they are growing! So adorable! I can't wait for their 9 month pictures so I can have even more fun in the studio with two adorable bundles of joy!







The next day, the Kohl family came back for some family pictures. I think the twins are sick of all the lights by now! Everyone did great that day and I really enjoy working with such a great family!



Next up for the week was a senior. I had a great time working with Eric and his mom. It's always great working with seniors, and hearing about their plans for the future. Enjoy your senior year Eric and good luck in your future endeavors!





Next was a cute couple, James and Heather. It was great getting to hear about their families and lifes, and I had a blast working with them! They are so cute together and know how to have fun! They had a gorgeous day as well so that really helped!




Last session of the week, Danielle & Mike. They are my soon to be couple, planning a New Years eve wedding in just a few weeks! They are such a cute couple and so laid back! It really makes my job so much fun when I can run with ideas! They were even daring enough to venture out into the beginning of a winter storm for a few shots! Thanks so much you two and see you in a couple weeks for the big day!





No comments:

Post a Comment