Sunday, July 19, 2009

A weekend of fun!

What a busy weekend! This week was one of my busiest weeks by far! I booked a bunch of sessions, and on Wednesday got a call to photograph a wedding on Saturday for a couple hours! So I decided to blog my three weekend sessions together to save me some time since I have a TON to edit!
So onto the first session, Shayla's Maternity session. She was absolutely gorgeous to photograph! She was 28 weeks pregnant with twins, a boy and girl! She was glowing throughout the whole session and it was great to include Chase in the session as well! Its always great to meet a new family and start a bond even before the babies are born! I can't wait to photograph the twins through my "Watch Me Grow" package once they are born! Here's a few of my favorites from her session.





Onto my next session, the Hash Family. It was so great to finally meet them! I had a blast with Ella, getting her to warm up to the camera didn't take too long. Such a great family to work with! Here are a few of their pictures.

Monkey Faces! So cute!




And to my last session of the weekend, the Kohl Twins. Jamie has been a long time family friend of mine and I was overjoyed to get the opportunity to photograph her twins in my "Watch Me Grow" package. We have been talking about their first pictures since she found out she was having twins! We had a delay for their newborn pictures. As you will notice in some of the pictures, little Landyn has a heart condition, and just got out of the hospital the day before their pictures. He was PERFECT and did great! Little Brylee on the other hand was a little cranky but we still got some great shots for mom and dad! I was so glad that I got to try out new ideas with the twins as well as the ideas of the parents, all in a little over an hour! It was so much fun having babies in the studio! Here are my favorite shots of the twins (It was hard narrowing these down!)

Superman Landyn
Angel Brylee
Brylee
Landyn
The Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment