Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Adam and Julia; July 11th, Lincoln, NE

What a gorgeous day!!! And an even more gorgeous location! When Adam and Julia booked with me, I was so excited about their ceremony location as it is one of my favorite places in Lincoln for photography! The ceremony was held at The Sunken Gardens, which is absolutely amazing! Its so gorgeous, and colorful, and so very well maintained, and did I mention absolutely perfect for a wedding!?! Adam and Julia chose to be traditional and not see each other before the ceremony so we did lots of formals before and after. It was a bit warm, but very gorgeous!! They couldn't of had a more perfect day! Julia, you looked stunning in your dress, and the flowers were so gorgeous and unique! I loved them! Adam, you and the guys were hilarious and I had a blast doing all your formal pics! You were all so fun to work with! I hope you both enjoy the memories I have captured for you on your wedding day! Thanks so much for choosing New World Designs and I hope to work with you all again in the future! Enjoy you pictures and slideshow!!!

Wedding: Sunken Gardens

Reception: Cornhusker Hall

Hair: Maggie Christensen

Caterer: B&E Catering-Wahoo

Cake: Doll Hamata











No comments:

Post a Comment