Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Melanie & Dan; June 27th, Columbus NE

Saturday I had the opportunity to photograph one of my high school classmates on her wedding day. It has been over 7 years since we had seen each other so it was great to see Melanie again! Her dress was so gorgeous and very unique! The blue on it was an amazing accent! And the flower girl's dress was so cute as well! Despite a few tears from the flower girl though, we got everyone organized and together for formals, which went flawless! Your wedding party was so much fun to work with Melanie and Dan! The reception was an absolute blast and I'm glad that you all included me in on the fun! Watching you all do the Sangria Wine dance was the best! My assistant and I had a blast capturing your special day and I hope you enjoy the memories I have frozen in time for you!! Enjoy your slideshow and images! 

Wedding Details:

Church-St. Johns Lutheran, Schuyler

Reception-Knights of Columbus Hall

Flowers-McClures Flowers Plus

DJ-All That Entertainment

Cake-Walmart








No comments:

Post a Comment