Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jennifer + Matt; May 14th; Columbus, NE

What an AMAZING wedding! Everything about Jen & Matt and their special day was one of a kind! I have to say Jen has some AMAZING style sense since I tried her exact dress on, and her bridesmaid dresses and shoes....STUNNING! Jen and Matt are SUCH a fun couple! I couldn't ask for more laid back clients! They rolled with the punches and were up for all my CRAZY ideas! They even stuck with the polish traditions! Shots at the door and even a polka band! I'm polish, so this was VERY neat to see!We had an absolutely BLAST with you two! Thanks you for letting us share in your special day with you! Enjoy your honeymoon!












Jen, totally a rockstar for the night!!!


MAKE IT RAIN!!!


And finally a sneak peak video of my favorites! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment