Friday, February 25, 2011

Newborn Fever!

This is for sure the year for newborns! I can't get enough of them I love it! Today I got to photograph my good friends new baby Kaylee. She is just over 2 weeks now, and she was SOOOO good! We even managed to capture that adorable baby grin! I can't wait to watch her grow up! Welcome to the "Watch Me Grow" program, and most of all to the world! Enjoy the pictures Tammy & Justin! :)






My other newborn for today was little Lucy. She was in last week, but as not about to have her picture taken so we went for a redo today and it went great! She is such a doll and her parents are past wedding clients of mine! Such a sweet family! Lucy is one adorable little girl, and is just now 2 weeks old! She has grown so much since I saw her last! I can't wait to watch her grow even more in the "Watch Me Grow" program! See you all soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment