Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome the newest member of the "Watch Me Grow" Program, Rhylan!

Not even 3 weeks before, I met with Rhylan's parents, whom I haven't seen since I photographed their wedding over 2 years ago, to photograph some pregnancy shots! They turned out gorgeous but as I've learned through my years of photography, most moms that are 8 months along don't want me to share their images too much so I kept them low key a bit and decided not to blog them. Now that little Rhylan arrived, I am MORE then thrilled to share with you the images from this little guys newborn session! Mom enjoyed the free time lounging on a chair while I enjoyed every second of capturing some special images for her and her family! Rhylanwas a star, and was such a little sleeper! Perfection baby right there! We got some AMAZING shots and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to watch this little guy grow up, and I hope to someday be doing his senior picture! Thanks from the bottom of my heart Rob and Courtney for choosing NWD AGAIN! You two (well now three) are a blessing to work with! Thanks so much and see you soon for another "babysitting" session! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment