Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WELCOME!!!


So after as many jobs, volunteer work, and web things that I am a part of everyday, I have finally been convinced to blog about my business to satisfy my clients and friends! Amazingly, I'm pretty excited about it!
Well right now, I am all caught up with client work, other then a few orders, which is so exciting for me! I just love being caught up and having clients pictures to them asap! My photography is honestly my life, other then my friends and family of course! So my first "client" blog is going to be in the coming weeks! Next week is a VERY exciting week for me, as I am getting my new furniture, I leave for a mini vacation to Steven's Point, WI to be an assistant photographer for a very good photographer friend of mine, Heather, who is renewing her wedding vows! She is also a photographer so hopefully I live up to her standards! I am utterly excited to see her again as its been almost a year since we met for the first time in WI when I came to meet her and her amazing family! So next weekend is going to be a BLAST! I can't wait to see the amazing Heather in her dress, looking amazing as ever! And not only that, It's my big 25th Birthday! So now I'll be in my mid 20's, which is a little weird! But next week is going to be so exciting and I can't wait to start showing my clients sneak peaks on my blog!
So I've decided to post one of my most recent favorite images for you all to see, if you have not already! This is little Avari. Her mom and her took pictures for daddy for Fathers Day! I got the nicest testimonial from the mother and it totally made my day! I just love it when I can make my clients cry, for a good reason!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a new blog. You're going to love blogging! And I can't wait to see ya either. 9 days

    ReplyDelete