Friday, July 1, 2011

Jasper & Tyson; June 24th; Columbus, NE

Jasper & Tyson are one of the sweetest couples I have worked with! They are so in love, and so perfect together! I was so excited that their big day had finally arrived! We started off with the girls, having lots of fun with her 8 bridesmaids! Once we were all ready to go for pictures, we had the "First Look"....so emotional! Makes me so excited for my own big day! Tyson & Jasper had a moment alone, which I luckily captured on camera through the window's into the church! Jasper's grandmother showed up before the ceremony from a local nursing home, and I have to say those images may just be my favorites! I was so emotional! They had an amazing ceremony, and we got amazing, and fun shots in the park afterwards! The decor at the reception was gorgeous! I loved everything about their big day! I'm so lucky that Kenny & I get to be such a big part of someone's BIG day! Thank you Tyson and Jasper for making our jobs more of a "night out" instead of work! Enjoy your Jamaican honeymoon, and Congrats! God Bless, Kenny & Angie.




Absolutely Precious!










And here is your sneak peak video! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment