Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Time!

First up, my newest wedding couple, Jamie & Rob. I am SUPER excited for their August wedding on the river! It sounds like a photographer AND bride's dream! We had a great session and I can't wait to see you two again in August! Happy planning!






Look who's back for his 10 month session! I just love watching this lil guy grow up! Looking forward to his one year cake smash session I must say! :) Enjoy!

L




Next up was the Hoff family. I had a BLAST working whit you all! Everyone looked amazing and I really hope you enjoy and cherish your images for many years to come! Thanks for choosing NWD!




My next family was the Zach Family. I was so excited when we drove up to some AMAZING old barns, and fences; it was a photographer's dream! I had a blast exploring the property and getting so many different shots for this family! Hope you and your families enjoy the images for many years to come! Thanks for choosing NWD!





Last up, Jennifer & Travis. These two are so much fun and it was great to finally meet them! Jennifer's daughter is such a doll and a sweetheart! I can't wait to see you all again in September! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment