Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Beginnings

What an amazing start to spring I've had! I LOVE it! We started off with a very good friend of mine and her fiance Ray. We actually went to lunch first as a "double date" with my fiance and it was great to catch up with my old friend! Once dinner was over, we headed right outside, into the AMAZING "Old Market" in Omaha. It is such a gorgeous place filled with lots of amazing buildings, scenery, and people; all of which I can use as props! :) I am English, so this phone booth right outside the doors of the restaurant was PERFECT for me to capture some amazing shots. Shyann & Ray ROCKED this session! WOW! The love that I see in their photos give me chills and makes me so happy to have captured something so amazing for them! (I think the drinks they had before the session helped loosen them up ha ha!) But we had an amazing 2 hour session in one heck of a gorgeous place, and I hope you two both love your engagement pictures! See you two VERY soon! :)






My second session was little Shelby, one of my "Watch Me Grow" program babies. I can't believe she is already 3 months! Time flies so fast! We had a great time capturing all Shelby's little smiles and I think she had a blast along with her mommy! I know I sure did! Enjoy the images Sarah and Bobby!





No comments:

Post a Comment